Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fog.

Winter's officially gone here in Hyderabad, which makes me so very sad. It was a pretty nice one this year! Though my winter well-being might have something to with the two visits I paid to Delhi, where I got to prance about in the fog in the middle of the night, taking photos of course. It was incredible. The effects of the street lights just blew my mind, acting like clouds and creating this fingers of god look, and when I tried the pictures black and white, they could have been of a bright, sunny day. Though, with the equipment I have, achieving this on a bright sunny day would only have happened with the loss of a retina! I've got them paired up in diptychs, for contrast. Let me know which ones you like better in colour and/or BW!



No comments:

Post a Comment