Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spain Redux II

Apologies. Kitteh gets swept up by work every so often. I know, the horror! Coming up today are scenes from urban and rural life. I'm trying for a contrast here.

The first is the view from my friend's terrace. From what I recall, I was trying to get the street dragging the eye out to the horizon, through a maze of red brick buildings.
The second is a deserted street in the  village on Ampudia, because it was Sunday afternoon. We did eat some awesome cheese though. Seeing echoes anyone?

2 comments:

  1. love the composition of the second one. and the light play in the first

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually the composition of the second is party cropping. *sheepish* but hey my lens didn't give me this effect when i shot it cos it didn't joom enuf.

    ReplyDelete