Sunday, October 17, 2010

People for the VERY FIRST TIME



These are my dear friends, whom I shall call hero and hero-ini, who have kindly consented to my displaying images of them on the net. Can't blame em, wouldja look at the hotties?
The problems I had with this shot were like this. Hero here has a distressing habit of putting on a "well?? get on with it!" super self-conscious face in pictures. Secondly, two people with un-posed expressions mean two sets of eyes that can close, two mouths that can hang open randomly, etc. The solution was actually very simply, I used the multiple frame option and took about 4 images a second, which made it quite easy to one with decent expression. Actually I got more than one.
I specially love how the colours worked out in this shot, with the blue and red against the green backdrop.

No comments:

Post a Comment