Wednesday, February 3, 2010

And it is day two.


Of both the GM and the essperiment.

Of course I took photos of the veggies from today, but I also took photos of the BBot in my orange room, and other things! Which, which WHICH I ask myself.

You choose.


This is a picture of the thing I love most about how my BBot looks - his curls. He has the most ANNOYING habit of cropping them down to good consultant robot length, which I loathe, especially since he's always up in mah bizniz about my hair.

I wanted to get the contrast between the smooth background and the texture of the hair, while having the background evoke the feeling of soft curls. I think it works, eh?









This one is of the two lamps in the orange room. One belonged to a previous tenant and the other I brought. It is also orange, and yellow, and I wanted this picture to echo the way the room and objects resonate - the orange walls on the orange lamp, and the swirls on the brown lamp sort of continuing the swirls on the orange one.

I also really like the way the light spills out of that lamp, in spirals almost.

2 comments:

  1. loweing the BBot pic. such depth yet so much softness. luffly it is. The light one-- hmmm, sorry the teda angle bothers me ever so slightly. i knowwww-- the OCD. uff. which one did you buy? I would have liked to see the play between both sets of swirls lil' more. i'm not sensing the resonance so much. ok, i'm done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh yeah the teda angle was possibly too much but i couldn't be bothered to get up off the floor!

    i din buy, but the rents were given the lit one for housewarming and stealed it hee. this is one place where i'd have liked a wide angle, it's just a titch too close.

    ReplyDelete