Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ok, that's it. kitteh's black magic curse it is.

I wrote this in the morning when I *thought* (silly me) that I could upload my pic for the day and move on. I tried for an entire hour and it failed:

So, kitteh called this morning, and mungi got GIMP problemo cleared out. *phew* in honour we shall dwink to ze success. More from the mungikittehdragon meet last month. wheeeeeeeee. *clink clink clink* an apple martini for you, you and youuuu.

so long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieuuuuu
one must trudge along to work on this very fine, rainy day. *sigh*

Now it is 8pm at night and after several unsuccessful events and attempts it still refuses to upload. J said its the black magic kitty curse. methinksotoo. Esp coz I tried to upload the pic on another one of my blogs just to test if it was blogger acting it strange, but it uploaded in seconds! I rest my case.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.




2 comments:

  1. naaansense, its the universe punishing you for slacking off for TWO MONTHS! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this could be true. karma and all of that. better do off in overdrive for some punyams.

    ReplyDelete