Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mungi tries to keep up

In continuation with cool, moist mornings. The weather in singara these days truly is very singara indeed. Completely unsettling, as it were. The danger is I could get very used to it. Eep.

When N came down and we met. I was alarmed at just how many times I kept clicking and irritating her to not get even half decent attempts. Which is when I realized you just have to have the perfect shutter speed so that it doesn't blur. Uff, I had trouble still finally when it got focussed, but overexposed (like I think happened just a teensy bit here in this snap). I didn't ask her to pose, so I was trying to get shots while she kept talking and gesticulating. Sigh. How does one tackle good dynamic portraits? But I do think this is very quintessential N. Kitteh, you know her. What say?

Also, is challenge to not put up pics I've already mailed in Picasa or put on Flickr. Oh well. Just need to keep clicking. I am also trying to keep up in the midst of the nomadic life I lead now. Mungi doing kitteh proud. Clap clap. Ok, now time to go kitteh comment spam before sleepehs.

p.s. Kitteh I ain't alseep coz I decided not to go tom. See? The big bad DECISION was made :) Too much going on.

1 comment:

  1. lol dont ever listen to me na. i LOVELOVELOVE the first one. too good!

    yes, remember the long lecture on how you want wide open aperture and fast shutter speed for portraits, cos then movment/shake are minimized and the background blurs?

    ive got some STELLAR ones of the kafka but am not allowed and wld be freaked at the thought of putting up.

    ReplyDelete