Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ok, fine. Cheated too.


Righto, my time to fall prey. Today, while sorting the monstrous mess I've made in Picasa, in an attempt to organize my photos, I couldn't resist picking from the lot. I did well to take only two. These are from my trip to Thekkady and Kumarakom with my family last year.

Pic 1: Thekkady lake at 7 am on an August morning
Pic 2: Decadence defined- Kumarakom

Notes: I just felt like putting up some landscape shots, hence. The first I love for just the blend of water and sky. The lake was so perfectly still that the mirror image was startling. The second for its almost postcard like quality- all the elements in that frame work very well I thought.

1 comment:

  1. meloves the mirror! like mirror lake in yosemite. hee. and the postcard is lovely. but best of all is how you made them juxtaposition.

    ReplyDelete