Monday, February 8, 2010

Tarazaaaaaan

No, no, no nekkid pictures of people swinging about. My flat has a little entryway outside the main door, and the New Flatmate has it all set up with plants and the like. Coming in I noticed the pretty creeper with its little white flowers shining like stars on the trellis.

The point here is to get the feeling of the creeper swinging down at you, almost as if someone had untied it from the top and it was falling onto you. I also wanted the depth that shows the chick blinds behind the creeper.

2 comments:

  1. nice blinds! sense comes through, but its ever so slightly teda again. soweeeeeeee. now I feel like it's coming down on me lopsidedly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey *I* like wonky. =p tis all about perspective. AND if you look closely, you'll see the creeper is straight. =D

    ReplyDelete