Thursday, February 4, 2010

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head


I'm back after a day's interval. And getting frustrated that I haven't been able to finish one of my Dec Dilli book purchases. Yaaaaawn. Since I'm too sleepy to continue reading, I figured I'd photograph it instead. I recommend the recommended - Alexander Frater's 'Chasing the Monsoon'.
Notes: I was trying to work with distance and depth: from the pillow and book being close; the arms coming forward; same time the waist seeming further away and the bit of a poster right at the back on the cupboard that gives a sense of the space and area.

3 comments:

  1. Love the name of the blog :) and the book. Its on my 'to-read' list. Will get it soon. Plus the grey Tshirt - so you! :)

    Can't comment on the photography - you know why!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am liking the perspective, but might have been better if you had been lying continuing the line of the arms, and ideally eventually pointing at the poster. heh. but thats just how i'd frame it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nandu my lowe: name credit- the kitty. Book reco credit - Ark. Tshirt- what can I say? :)

    And of course you can comment on the photography!

    kitty: aah, good point. just that it was hard enough to self-portrait this much without having to juggle weird paraphernelia (did i speall that correctly? I always get it wrong)

    ReplyDelete